Friday, November 26, 2010

Not July 25

Hey, Thanksgiving happened and I was out until about 1:30 this morning and the comic wasn't queued, for that I am sorry. So, there will be no comic today, today's comic will go up on Monday and so forth. Another little shift, seeing as how I've missed a day, but I want to keep the comics going up, more less right, so the final page is posted on a Friday, I'll take four more days off from posting, but they'll be planned out before hand. I'll probably not post on Christmas Eve or Day, and maybe not on New Years, but that's only two days. I'll figure that out.

In the meantime, go read something from my sidebar, they're all great comics, tru fax. See you on Monday, I hope none of you died in Black Friday insanity. I'll be spending my Friday drawing.



Enjoy this inked doodle of me from a few weeks ago. It was raining, this is pretty much how I look when it's raining out. I have this heavy canvas read rain coat that I wear like a cloak. I realized after inking I forgot the sleeves...whatevs. I still hate drawing and inking camo.

Notes:
Commission Rates on dA

1 comment:

  1. I really like the drawing, your cloak raincoat is cool and you did a nice job with the camo (which must have taken forever)

    ReplyDelete