Monday, November 15, 2010

July 16


Notes:I had to redraw this page because my original art was poo. This isn't much better, but it's passable, I guess. What was wrong was a simple hose replacement or something, the AC unit was just leaking water. Thankfully, it wasn't anything more serious. I do make a note to ask what's wrong when I get something fixed, I wish I kept a written record of things I've needed fixed or replaced, I remember most of what I'd have maintenance in to fix, but you know, written records are a good idea. Also, fuck painting a chromatic value scale. No lie, that shit sucks

Hot Tub Time Machine was worth whatever I paid to get it. It's good for a few laughs.

In recent news, I've watched a ton of movies this weekend! I'm challenging myself to watch 180 movies before the end of the year, stipulation is I haven't seen it ever, or in the past 5 years. I was going for 365, but that just wasn't happening, no time. If you click on the tags you should be able to find most if not all of my other lists for this year. If you click on the right tags you can find my movie list from last year, I counted commentaries so fewer individual movies, but I made my count. I will continue with this trend for the next few years, until I tire of it, or don't have the money or time to watch so many different movies.

Nothing special going on. I enjoyed Humpday, and the Persepolis movie is really good, but also read the comic if you decide to watch it. Umm...have a good week?
Commission Rates on dA

1 comment:

  1. Yay random maintenance dude, and yay for it getting fixed quickly! That is a very unpleasant temperature to be outside in.

    So many movies... Have fun with that.

    ReplyDelete