Happy Thanksgiving!
Yes, that should say *room* not 'root' I still don't know how I wrote that one wrong. And around Anna's hands should be onomatopoeia saying 'bam!'Notes:Fuck yeah, this was a great day! I woke up did shit all morning then I saw the tweet from Greg at Local Heroes and was showered and dressed in 30 minutes, which is a record given my hellish disease. I spent my day trying to find someone to go to the movies with me, so it works out that Anna could go.
Blankets, purchased this day, was one of my best purchases. Craig Thompson did a fantastic job in it, since then I've bought his books Good Bye, Chunky Rice and Carnet de Voyage and I've enjoyed both and look forward to his book that he has coming out next year.
Oh, I just remembered, this is the day a creepy ass homeless person seemed to get all agro and followed me from the front door of the bar around the corner to my car asking for money. I didn't have any cash, and the bar I was in, a pizza/bar I didn't think it served individual slices of pizza so it's not like I could just quickly get him some food. It was mostly creepy because he followed me to my car and looked fit to do I don't know what to me. I'm happy I was able to drive away. I have fewish issues with helping homeless people, but this was a situation I wasn't comfortable in, and I was definitely not comfortable in helping this man.
--
In recent news Tuesday night I hung out with some friends I haven't really seen since high school graduation, it was pretty fun, and nice to get out. I like getting out, especially when I'm back in Reston, I have relatively little to do here, and generally few people to hang out with so it was a nice change of pace. Wednesday I did nothing, I spent my day alone pretty much bored. At least in Norfolk I'd be bored in Borjo, and potentially less alone.
Commission Rates on dA

Bitey bugs suck, Scott Pilgrim ticket buying is super not suck!
ReplyDeleteNice expressions.