Monday, November 1, 2010

July 6


Notes:Man, this was a great day. I mean, hell, I was excited to see this page again!  The MP3 player I purchased is the Creative Zen X-Fi, it was on discount because they've updated and improved the line, but I wanted something that was affordable. I love the Creative mp3 players, I hate their software. If you've noticed, in past comics there's been a small black box on my collar, that was my old Sansa. I've had that one for a year, but it was starting to act up, and it sucked anyway. I bought it because my last Creative was stolen back in 2009, that was weak. That's my Sansa sitting on an old school trash can. I imagined a world of rainbows made of music when I got my Creative, I still love it! I'm also a wee bit creeped out by the face I gave the Creative, it's supposed to be weird, but the longer I stare at it the creepier it gets. I love it! Urgh, counseling. I was going to counseling over the summer when I was depressed, it didn't help that much. Oh yeah, my sleeping issues..I wasn't eating enough that day. I learned that when I don't eat properly I don't sleep properly. Not fun times.

In recent news I've only just gotten caught up on sleeping from by late night last week. I spent my Friday afternoon doing a piece for my Saturday class. I spent my Saturday night helping strike the set for Little Shop of Horrors, I had fun, I love hanging out with theater people. Hmm, very little to say, I hope you all had a good weekend. I thought of a brilliant idea for a Halloween costume too late, so I have to remember it fo next year, here's too remembering it.

Happy November, and Happy Birthday to all November born readers. For people I havn't bored to death with my talk of birthdays, mine's next week, but I'll talk about that later. I think that's all I can think of, have a good one!
Commission Rates on dA

1 comment:

  1. Your sheer jubilance with your new MP3 player is adorable!

    ReplyDelete