Monday, November 29, 2010

July 25



I like how my glasses came out. I think I tend to forget that they're transition lenses, they turn into shades in the sun, so I like that I remembered to shade them. I think I fucked up on the shirt, that's why I'm wearing a sweat band and whatever random bracelet that is on my left wrist...go artist fail!

In recent news!
Happy belated Thanksgiving! I went home to Reston and my brothers, Miguel and Dorien; Shani, Miguel's girlfriend; and I went to our father's place for dinner. It was alright. It made me sad because I do enjoy cooking and it was petty sucky not having leftovers the next few days. There was a turducken and that was pretty great. What wasn't great at all was staying there until 12:45 because Shani decided to play some boring ass game called 'cashflow' which is like a serious and realistic version of Monopoly, with no fun. My dad and them were playing that shit for 4 hours, gatdamn!

I went to see Love & Other Drugs and wrote a review of it, check it out if you're so inclined. I'm leaving Reston late-ish but should be back before midnight, on the off chance I'm not, we're not having a repeat of the 'Fall break' update where I race time, to make sure the page is up on time, the page is up, and should be live at midnight per usual. I really like the art I have for some of my future pages, I'm getting close to being out of my buffer again, so I get to power through pages to make sure I'm ready for winter break so I don't have to take a hiatus for lack of a scanner.


Notes:
Commission Rates on dA

1 comment:

  1. Yay Transitions, and cute expressions!

    Yay Thanksgiving despite it not being super awesome.

    ReplyDelete