Wednesday, November 3, 2010
July 8
Notes:This pretty much is what the Naro Rental looks like, fantastic place. I'm not going to lie, some of these tiny doodled DVD covers are dirty, but that's just because I thought it would be funny. You also have to be thinking waaay too hard to figure out which ones are dirty. After a while I also just plain scribbled animals in, they work out. I also think that my nonsense writing is the same thing half the time. I wasn't trying for it to be legible, so I forgot that when I scanned it, it would be much more legible then it seemed on paper. Remember, these were done mega tiny style, (5' X 7" sketchbook, so 4.5' X 6.5")
Ahh, delusions of attraction, that gets so damn old, I'm tired of it...
So, with the weather getting to uncomfortably cold I'll share my mot secret at all recipe for hot chocolate, because I can.
Ingredients:
Milk, I use skim
Cream or half-and-half
Raw sugar,
Swiss Miss (I never said this was fancy...)
Pour/measure a fullish mug of milk into whatever will be the final drinking vessel, then empty into a small sauce pan. Place the pan on the stove set to low or low-low-medium heat and stir until the milk gets foamy, this should take about 30-45 minutes. Test the milk's temperature by sipping from the spoon periodically. When the milk is on the verge of boiling add the sugar, about 2-3 teaspoons worth and continue stirring until it's to the desired temperature. Before removing from the stove, stir in the chocolate powder and continue stirring for another minute or two. Pour into mug and enjoy!
Optional changes, vanilla, pepperment, anything you think would taste delicious in hot chocolate. Top as desired and enjoy.
Commission Rates on dA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love the movie covers, so entertaining!
ReplyDeleteMmm, delicious sounding hot cocoa...