Thursday, November 18, 2010

July 19


Notes: I just realized the tag I've been forgetting, what day of the week something happened on... I'll get on that...

I spent my day waiting for the midnight release of the comic, I had a blast hanging out for the midnight release too. There were a bunch of people, but I had just met them so I can't quite recall what they look like, which lent to me not drawing them in today's comic.

I got really tired of drawing vertical rectangles that represented books as I was inking this...but more or less this is what some of the shelves look like, at least where the trades are in Local Heroes. Savvy comic fans will recognized what trade I'm holding, if you'd like a hint it was featured in this comic a few weeks back, and I'm sure I said something about it in the rant space.

As promised, here's a photo of the Scott and Ramona cupcake
killer.
--
Nothing special in recent news. I hate the registration process and I pray I can get into what I need next summer, if not I'm getting an override, relatively little reason for a senior to not get into the classes they need to graduate that semester.... Seriously, how classes are handled makes no sense. So many required courses and so few times they're being taught,

Commission Rates on dA

1 comment:

  1. I like how you drew yourself geeking out, it's so cute!

    I hope you get into the classes you need to!

    ReplyDelete