Tuesday, November 16, 2010

July 17


Notes:Another mahjong day! This time we were at the Bayside Library in Virginia Beach, it was a weekend class thing. We played a Hong  Kong variation, pretty much every table has some sort of variation.

On Fred Phelps, after reading his site, and a opposing site 'godhatesfredphelps.com' or something similar I realized this is just a sad old hateful man. He needs to be ignored instead of being pampered the way his family does. Attention does no good so out right ignoring them would probably serve a much better cause. I do enjoy the counter-protests and general tomfoolery, as long as no one is really hurt, I don't want to see people hurt.

And I reviewed Daybreakers after I saw it, feel free to read what I wrote.

Nothings going on in recent news. I spent my day doing nothing then working on a piece I need to give to my teacher tomorrow morning, it still needs about another hour or so of work before it's done enough. I like parts of it, but as a whole I don't like the piece. I'm tired of drawing still lifes, and seriously, fuck glass. How does it work?!?
Commission Rates on dA

1 comment:

  1. Fred Phelps is indeed a sad, sad man.

    Yay mahjong and getting out of funks with watching quality goodies!

    I like the "confused Jasmine" in this.

    ReplyDelete