Friday, November 5, 2010

July 10


Notes: Movie days are always great days. I didn't want to draw a movie theater so here's one of me on the living room couch! Yeah, I yell at the TV screen because it's funny. I was just in a silly mood in relation to this day. It was great seeing Big Lebowski  at the Naro. I was tired, but Lebowski as hosted by Alt-Daily was pretty sweet.

On Wednesday night I wrote a blog about journal comics and why I like them. Due to technological issues I couldn't post it before today's post here. Here's the link! Enjoy!

Ahh, so here's my first time of addressing a Bastard College Student Meal. This is one of my simplest recipe's, hobo mocha from yesterday may have been even easier...but for a BCSM take some left over rice or boil some noodles and top with hot dog/sasuage/tuna that has been cooked down with whatever seasoning and vegetables you have. It's pretty much the same recipe from July 1. I feel as if this week has been a cooking week, I've shared a recipe almost every day, I think...or at least three...either way, enjoy! This is my lazy meal, even better to make when there's leftover rice.
Commission Rates on dA

1 comment:

  1. I love your pose and what you said, made me giggle. Mine would have had more profanity. Yay movie days!

    I once made a Bastard Student Meal where I dumped a can of black beans on pasta to use as sauce. It was actually pretty good.

    ReplyDelete