Tuesday, November 9, 2010

July 12

Before today's comic I have an important announcement. Today is my birthday, I'm 22, boo yah! Bring on the merry making!


Notes: This is not merry-making, but it's better then a comic with me being hella depressed. Yeah, I don't dig on doing laundry, but it mist be done.

In recent news, my roommate gave me a homemade plushie as an early birthday gift-

-he looks like a LittleBigPlanet Sackboy, I haven't named him, but he lives in my car, forever staring at drivers I leave in my wake. :cough:

Umm, no major plans, I'm thinking about going to Tortilla West after I get out of my class, or maybe just hanging out this weekend when I assume more people will be able to hang. Anywho, that's future talk, talking about the present, I'm going to sleep soon and hoping I'm not in my day classes too long, today is Scott Pilgrim Day 3 this year, one being the comic and two being the movie, and I'm buying the DVD as soon as I can. I'm also buying Bored to Death because the ratbastard I tried buying it from was a thief, and now I'm waiting on Amazon to get me my money back. I'm reading a graphic novel called Box Office Poison and so far I'm enjoying it.
Commission Rates on dA

1 comment:

  1. Ah, laundromats... nice job drawing it! I'm just glad my laundry room is in my building.

    Yay early birthday present!

    ReplyDelete