Thursday, October 21, 2010
June 29
Notes: Heh...go me for inconsistencies! My handwriting, to be exact...urgh. This was not a good day. But I can honestly say the eyebrows were drawn in a direct inspiration from reading Tank Girl, I remember that, aww yeah Jamie Hewlett and Alan Martin! Rock on dudes!
Seriously, this was such a shit day, and I hated me for crying in front of Dan. But seriously, telling me to calm down doesn't help. I was mad at people for being horrible drivers, seriously, no point to driving so aggressively. It wastes time. If you didn't change lanes, everyone behind you wouldn't be stopped and then changing lanes thinking one was moving faster when neither were really moving. Traffic is stressful.
Jerry's is magic, they sell things cheaper there then at Michaels, I love it!
As I was working on this day I thought about not showing me upset and depressed, but I decided to not just show my life as being happy, it's up and down. A relatively small number of people see me when I'm down, I don't like people seeing me unhappy, so I decided to show the world when I'm unhappy. This was all one great big lesson in personal honesty, in a way. This is my life, ups and downs, as much as I try to down play the downs, they affect me.
Something I find interesting is that every time I think about writing a post for my other blogs I end up thinking about whatever I'm putting in my rantspace here and I don't write a proper post. One of these days I'll put one where it belongs as a life or movie post. I mean, hell, I meant to do one for The Social Network, but never did because I spoke on it a little here. I dunno, I'm trying to keep this more centric to the comic and less about whatever's going on the day I post something. I'm trying to keep it all relevant, it's a little difficult sometimes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ouch, art classes are expensive! I totally understand your driving frustrations, too. And being told to calm down does not help!
ReplyDeleteI think it's good that you let it all out and show your vulnerable side here.