Notes: Reading in borjo, good times. I was difficult actually trying to find different ways of drawing me reading, it's up there with drawing me drawing. Thinking about it, I can't think of too many specifics for June 17th, it was an active day, but quiet.
Seriously though, I was tired of drawing borjo's floor around the 17th. It keeps showing up, or other parts of borjo in the background...dammit...
As of Monday I have re-opened commissions, rates and examples can be found on deviantart.
Per the rant from yesterday's comic, mind you it was written on Sunday night, when I woke up Monday morning I figured out what my issue was. This tends to happen, I'm angsting over something, I write, then some time later I figure out what's wrong. Anywho, I don't like being thought of as a 'weak' person and not being able to deal with being depressed is 'weak' but it really isn't. I know it isn't. I never want people to know when I'm interested in someone because I act like such a twitterpated git that I annoy myself and I don't usually want to actively talk about it. I also get tired of being the one to express interest in someone else and be rejected. I'm tired of gauging people incorrectly and being rejected. I'm also tired of being passive aggressive. With these revelations I still can't really do much, I have answers but whatever causes me to be depressed doesn't leave so I'm just getting by. Only just barely getting by.

Nice pose, looks comfy too. Yay for buying more Sandman!
ReplyDeleteGlad you figured out what your issue is, sorry that there's not much you can really think of to do about it... as for depression, it's a tricky thing, I know from experience and I don't really have any advice for ya, sorry!