Friday, October 8, 2010
June 20
Notes: AUGH! I can't get away from facebook! I just saw The Social Network, I honestly can't be a fair judge of that movie because I was looking for things to be wrong. I did like Andrew Garfield in it, he played Eduardo Severin, I liked him more here then I did in The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus which I watched over the summer.
I relation to the blog I wrote, some of you might remember it from being posted on facebook, subversion for the win, and some might have read it off of blogger. "Sharing as Default is Wrong" for any who want to read it, there it is."Current Trends of 'Real' CGI" My other blog written this day where I ranted about shitty movies. This is all the more necessary as I just saw a display for the Yogi Bear movie. It looks so freakin' bad. Literally, just visually. I have no idea what the story is, but the art does nothing for me, it makes me cringe.
Here is another of my infamously horrible cars. Some days when I inked the comic I should not have been inking. I have the ability to draw better cars, I just didn't want to draw a car. I do like the license plate saying 'car'.
Also, giant hand is wtf?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I approve of the license plate saying "car". Honestly, for a background, it's not awful or anything. At least compared to how I would draw it XD
ReplyDeleteI love how you draw yourself here. Yay for blogging!