Wednesday, October 6, 2010

June 18


Notes: AUGH! MY power bill was sooooooo fucking high fir the rest of the summer with that hole in my ceiling in my room. I also have a delightfully horrible website to share, it's fuckyeahterribleart.tumblr.com. I'd be looking at it right now, but I don't know if the people behind me are paying attention to my screen, and my teacher will show up any time. I'm tired of the cold weather, the temperature has dropped a solid 20 degrees Fahrenheit since Thursday, but it was over night. As soon as the rain stopped, the cold started, cheesus.

Today's stick figures in the bottom panel entertain me, and these friends have been begging me to draw them. It's funny, as soon as people learn you draw the first thing they ask is if you can draw them. If I'm asked I'm much less inclined to draw people then if it's of my own volition. Or money. No lie, I need money, that's why I still have commissions open. E-mail is fine if you're not on deviantart. It can be found from my profile.

Cool thing that won't make you want to bleach your eyeballs: Guillermo del Toro spoke at a thing recently and said some really cool things about creating and what not. He seems like a cool dude to meet, here's a link to the thing. Tuesday was a okay day for me. Not incredibly depressed like I was the other night, but not too happy either. It is a start though.

1 comment:

  1. Boo for the hole in ceiling leading to high energy costs...

    I love the second panel with the "food" "no food" labels, it's very cute.

    Glad you're doing a bit better today!

    ReplyDelete