Thursday, October 7, 2010
June 19
Notes: I look at what I wrote in this page and wish I had been a lot less honest here. An omission of facts would be different from lying. :sigh: but I have not removed anything, other then, so far, one spelling error. Since that, what I initially wrote is what's in the pages. Hurrah for local haunts. Seriously, Places that show up here or are written about if not depicted, especially if they show up more the once, I'm either a regular there or will be a regular there. I'm also a little sad, this looks NOTHING like Gordon. Not smiley enough. Gordon's a good man.
In more recent days...I shifted things around the kitchen today int a mini studio. It was nice, actually, working in the apartment and not the studio or borjo, not to say I don't love drawing in borjo, but I was able to focus, no distractions, no sociliazation, just drawing and Savage Love. Good times. I'm planning on seriously working for about 4 hours every Monday and Wednesday on my own projects, and commissions. A lot of the drawing I've done recently is either for class or towards a project I'm working on with a dude from one of my English classes. It was really nice to do something for me. When I get that mini done I'm going to buckle down and really work on Cinema, I'm planning on getting that started not too long after this is all posted. People who know me in real life have been hearing about Cinema for a solid 4 years now. It seems like I've had those characters for so much longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I like the art for this page. As for revealing too much personal stuff... well, I don't think it's a big deal for this page anyway - I'm sure the watchers of this comic are nonjudgemental and all that good stuff.
ReplyDeleteGlad you're feeling motivated to work on your own projects!