Wednesday, October 20, 2010
June 28
Notes: Black Books, great show. It's like It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia except the characters leave the bookshop less often. Hell, just watch it, it's magic.
Yes, I am shamed that I didn't actually write a quote and that I ended up typing one. , I had to keep it to something from Series 1 and I really liked one from Series 2 :/
Happy Wednesday, everybody!
--
Hmm,current news? Not much, fallen into a depression which is always fun. Just listless, I need distraction from me. Happy news, I've been watching Party Down and I love this show. It's been canceled, but the DVDs are cheap on Amazon, season 1 for $10, short season, but still. I'm currently reading The Adventures of Kavalier and Clay by Michael Chabon, it's kind of historical fiction of the rise of the rise of a comic writer and author from 1939 until the present-ish. I'm about a third the way through it and I'm loving it. I'm also reading Wild Years: The Music and Myths of Tom Waits a biography by Jay S. Jacobs, it's interesting. I have another biography of Waits to read, but I'm waiting to finish this one an maybe reading something else before I read that one. I have a slew of comics I'm reading at the moment. Sandman, Tank Girl and something I grabbed off the shelf because the title caught my eye. Anything Warren Ellis write is magic so I buy his books, and Garth Ennis. Delightfully disturbing.
And as before, I thank everyone who reads the comics, the blog/site is nearing 800 pageviews in all. I thank Sara/pickleweasel for commenting, any type of feed back or response is loved. For everyone from facebook, I love the 'likes' you give when I post a link again. Anyone from twitter, thank you too, you bear with my multiple links without complaint and haven't unfollowed me. To anyone who stopped by because they happened to see a link, thank you too, I hope you like what you see and you continue to return.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I like your expression of rapt interest. I'll have to watch that show sometime :)
ReplyDeleteBoo, depression :( hope you get out of the funk soon.
No prob for the comments, I like giving feedback!