Friday, October 15, 2010
June 25
Notes: I guess this page could be interesting for people who didn't know the part about church. MY specific issue with this event was when the pastor or speaker decided to use cancer as an analogy for why prayer works. I address that here in a blog form this past April. I kept my peace, but I did want to leave. I stayed because I drove my friend there, but also in support of her. Religion and going to church just don't work for me at this point in my life. I don't condemn any who believe, as long as they don't lecture me on it, to each their own.
On crawfish, I might have liked it more if it was not Cajun seasoned, but whatever. This was also the day I decided I wanted a decapod as a pet. I've recently remembered I want a mantis shrimp, these are bad ass creatures. I told some friends about them, they laughed until they saw the videos of them, they're awesome. Look 'em up. Of the things I took from high school, it's that mantis shrimp are magical creatures.
--
In recent news, magic is my new awesome. It also seems more special to tell people that something in 'magic' or 'magical' instead of 'awesome' or 'amazing.' I also like 'auto-magic', I don't quite have defined instances when I use these terms, but I've been using them more recently, maybe it'll catch on. Nothing magical is going on at the moment, just living life. I'm tired as all else, so I'm crashing soon, and spending all day today working on a piece for my drawing composition class. That class is magic. It was auto-magic to hang out last week Friday night and to not have class on Saturday morning, but it'll be great to go back, I missed it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I like Nicole's hair and Pinar's expression :)
ReplyDelete"decided to use cancer as an analogy for why prayer works" My reactions in smileys - 0_o then T_T