I'm rather proud of Hero Dude and Mighty Man. I think Greg changes the posters underneath the counter sporadically, so this works out. Also spoof things like this amuse me. Also, these are not the best likenesses of other people I've drawn. I'm a little bit ashamed of them to tell the truth, that's why it took me forever to ink, I was going to redraw it, but that never happened.
Per the comics I bought: Tank Girl was a blast, and yesterday, Tuesday, I picked up trade 2 for the win. Martha Washington is amazing and ridiculous. Get it! $30 for the soft cover, but 600 pages of comic and a few supplements. Well worth the greenbacks. Sandman 3, I'm loving this series so much. Tuesday, I picked up 4 and 5, what awaits me? I don't know yet but I'm looking forward to it!
Umm... See you tomorrow! I swear, the week goes by so fast and my weekends last forever :)
Note: This week is one of the few weeks where the day of the week for the comic is the same day that it's uploaded here. The more you know! Also, if you go back to June 22 you'll see that I've updated the rant space to include a typed out version of the recipe I more or less made up.

I like the superhero posters too :)
ReplyDeleteYay for more Sandman! You totally have to post your fanart, I want to see it!