Wednesday, October 27, 2010
July 3
Notes:Now I'm actually embarrassed about this page, I wish I had spaced it differently and had just drawn the band. And that way they would be in chibi form... Sorry dudes! I don't hate their instruments too much, I tried to shade them so thy kind of looked like the guitars and bass they own. I am horrible at drawing guitars...
So Long Division is a pretty sweet band, I seriously love going to see them, and they're nice guys. Check 'em out if they're every close, well worth it, for reals. In real time, I've seen them perform a few times. Also, I have been looking forward to this comic, I really don't know why... I like the variety of people I drew here, they kind of look like the collective types that go to Zen to hear the bands. Some how, to me, they all look masculine, I don't know why I didn't draw any heads that came off as feminine..
--
In more recent news, I drove up to Fredericksburg last night, about a 2 hour drive. I was flying, going 80 and I saw the one fucking cop. The only fucking cop. I slowed down and changed lanes to pull over before he even turned his lights on. But I lucked out, in stopped and quickly as I did and being honest (I mean fuck, who doesn't know they're going 80 miles an hour at 11 o'clock at night?) he let me off without a ticket, he didn't even say 'this is a warning' he let me go. It was magical. Also, being on the highway accounted for me not sharing this last night, so boo. I'll be back in Norfolk sometime tonight.
Peace out homies.
Commission Rates on dA
Labels:
37 and zen,
August,
July,
June,
live band,
local band,
Long Division,
music,
night,
out,
Saturday,
September,
train hat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Woah, that's a lot of people! I think it turned out well.
ReplyDeleteYay for not getting a ticket!