Tuesday, October 26, 2010
July 2
Notes: Urgh, color theory... looking at color-aid seriously made my eye cross. Not fun. Yeah, attempting to represent color in a back and white comic, not the easiest thing. Today was also a relatively lazy art day, oh well, I accomplished making the papers seem different with with hatching styles. That's what I w as hoping to accomplish at least.
Wow, I'm really sad now, reading about going out, I want to slap my past self for drawing me in class instead of drawing me out doing something. I have no idea what I was thinking! Ugh, I could have had something awesome, but it's something dull. Way to fail, Jasmine, way to fail.
2:30 am breakfast is nice. Almost as great as midnight at Amphoras, different group so it was an entirely different experience. C'est la vie, I presume.
--
In more recent news Monday was not been the best day. It's just been one of those days. And this movie I was watching for homework for my film class, I think it's fucking horrible. It's called Alice (1988), it's apparently a cult popular movie, but the foley is shit, and I don't get it. I don't want to watch it anymore. My car needs a friggin' emission's test before I can renew the registration, but South-eastern Virginia doesn't require it, so I get to drive to NoVA late Tuesday night so I can take care of it on Wednesday. I dunno, life is just plain irritating at the moment. Bah! Watching something I
Commission Rates on dA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Your poor eyes! Drawn cutely though!
ReplyDeleteSorry Monday wasn't great :(