Notes: Oh, this was a good week! I'd just bought and read Sandman 1 and I fell in love with the designs for Death and Dream, so I had to draw them. I'll make sure to get that scanned and posted sometime soon.
Wow. It's been raining like crazy. Campus was kind of half ass closed, by that I mean some teacher have cancelled classes, some haven't. I dunno, it's annoying.
I'd like to take this moment to thank people who've been reading the comic, you make me feel special. People I know and random strangers. Whoever you are in Ireland, thanks for checking it out :) Whoever you are in Russia, Canada, Sweeden, thanks for stopping by. It makes me happy that people are reading this.
People I know, Alex, you're awesome, you vain some of a gun. Josie, thank you! Joe, you're the man! Brian, thanks! Matt, I hope you continue to like it! Cheli, you're awesome, keep reading! Everyone else, if I didn't call you by name, it's not because I don't love you, I love everyone who stops by here! Heaing you tell me when you walk by that you read my comic does make it feel a lot less like I'm just sharing this with a void. Have a good weekend!
Stop by tomorrow, I'll have a post about Bearnuts and why you should read it!

Dammit, I feel so unloved!
ReplyDeleteNo, no, jk, I know you still love me, Jazz. I want to see that Death/Dream sketch, though; get it up on DA or something?
Aww, you look so bummed out when drawing! Still, I like this page.
ReplyDeleteYou HAVE TO post the Death and Dream pic! I love the Sandman series, glad you've started getting into it!