Monday, October 11, 2010

June 21


Notes: Happy Monday! I don't have school today or tomorrow...or the day after that... go me! But I may be off from my 'day job' but the comic still goes up, love it! I have actually been really excited about this page. Seriously, Brian did this, he made this face. I almost wish you could see my expression for this. But seriously, I d wear skirts, only incredibly rarely. I'm also wearing a scarf instead of a hat, this was a good outfit. I don't remember what 'social injustices' I was irritated about...but yeah...rage, man.

As I'm writing this, it's about 30 minutes before the comic goes live and I'm home in Reston wondering if I'm going to have to post something different for Tuesday because I don't remember if I've modified the image. Fun times!

For some serious fun time, the English MFA professors from ODU. I hung out with them on Friday night after listening to the Dennis Lehenne as a speaker for ODU's literary festival, he was pretty damn funny. I made my way to Ghent and hung out there for a bit before I went to Tortilla West and was greeted by an interesting crowd. It was a culture shock of sorts, but in a good way. It was an experience to remember :)

:phew: I just made it under the radar! If I didn't say anything you wouldn't know I was worried about this page. Now Wednesday.. that's another story. 

1 comment:

  1. Nothing like social injustices to get you riled up!

    I love his expression. Yay for surprising people you know by wearing things you rarely do! This comic is cute.

    ReplyDelete