It's 7, and I have the pencils partially finished. Am I procrastinating today, yes. Am I sorry about that, yes. There are a ton of things I'd rather do than draw tomorrow's comic. I have like 4 other things I want to draw and I want to sleep and go to this art talk and I'm camped in borjo working on the comic. It's my own decision so I can only spite myself. I'm going to try to spend Saturday during the day and Sunday penciling pages, I still have a few more collograph plates to finish and I have a paper I really ought to start writing. Tomorrow is Survive Norfolk so I'm jonesed to get out and take photos so I can share those here on Flickr on Sunday and link with Monday's comic.
So, this may be a bit late, sorry, but do know I'm skipping doing some cool things to work on this. I enjoy doing the comic, it's just annoying that the posting has caught up to the pencils so I have no pencils dones before hand which adds another 2 hours onto my completion work to layout and pencil the pages. Please bear with me as I try to build a buffer of inks so I can bust out colors. It's also why there are fewer sketches going up, it happens. Sorry.
This is titled for the next comic because I'm going to use this post instead of loading 2.
Vlogs!
Here's the video I filmed on the 19th
Here's one from the 18th I forgot about
On the 21st I actually posted the Out in the Park video, so here it is again
Things of Interest
Warm Ups and Other Art
Other:
Commission Rates
100 Days on Facebook
My YouTube
No comments:
Post a Comment