Here's an effort I've made to draw things out in a slightly more interesting way. I think reading the biography about Eisner I have is subtly inspiring me to try more different panel layouts. I'd like to thank Kristen B for the hair style in panel 2, it's very inspired. That, and late 80s/early 90s anime.
Well, today was a good day, I'll share a ramshackle collection of things I like! These are things I didn't share before so check them out.
You Deserve A Drink: Mamrie Hart makes a drink dedicated to someone from the week's news and tells horrible puns about them. This channel habitually gets a laugh out of me.
Matthew Gaydos: He has a pretty good singing voice and talks movies, music, and pop culture.
My Life in Pictures: a autobiographical comic of one of my favorite comic artists, Will Eisner. You'll have to adventure into the horrifying real world of reality to find this, or scour the Internet, but it's well worth if you're interested in comics history.
Fishbones: Mobsters! Teens! Comic!
Hark! A Vagrant: One of the most brilliant comics out there making fun of history and literature. It honestly has made me laugh outloud on more than one occasion.
Chuck Amuck and Chuck Reducks: Auto-bios from one of the best animators. It's part biography part sketchbook. (Do you understand I like biographies yet? I really really like biographies)
And things I'm looking forward to:
Ira Glass at the Scope on Sunday. Survive Norfolk. My birthday (Nov 9). Reading Charles Addam's biography. Breaking Bad season 1. Community season 2. Continuing to re-watch Doctor Who.
Warm Ups and Other Art:
the most kick-assest extra piece I could make. Because Kristen B. deserves is, because I say so and I draw what I want, yo! She's a little demure here but I still like it. shout out! Feel Better!!
Other:
Commission Rates
100 Days on Facebook
My YouTube


I like the expressions in the first two panels. Sucks that it's such a pain to drive to Best Buy though!
ReplyDeleteOoh, I like the extra art. She's quite pretty and I like her hair.