Monday, October 10, 2011

June 13, 2011

Hey, sorry if you checked for a comic at midnight, I was out. I've actually been back in my hometown, Reston, VA, for the holiday weekend but I had prepared today's comic but it slipped my mind, I was out with my best friend, Alex (aka the Ficus, aka Ficus Monkey McGee) we hung out then went to see 50/50 which was really great.  I got back and I forgot today was Monday but here's today's comic. It was a pretty quiet day after class.  (hey, this is a Monday comic posting on a Monday!)

And WheezyWaiter can be found here.

Things of Interest
Being home I went into DC for the weekend, I plan on writing a thing for tumblr, but until that happened check out my flickr where I posted the photos I took. Saturday was weird, my life is weird, it was a good day. I'm going to be driving back to Norfolk tonight actually so I can do personal work and class work at home for Wednesday. And of course, making something for you guys. (below the photo is a link)

DC Pictures

Warm Ups and Other Art
Go look at my flickr for today's extra
Other:
**NEW!!!** Commission Rates on dA**new**
100 Days on Facebook
My YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment