Friday, October 14, 2011

June 15, 2011


I'm kind of cold and tired and don't have much to add. I have a test in the morning and I've been putting off studying for it, so I'm not saying much here tonight. I will say that Mike Lombardo liked the doodle from Wednesday, which kind of inspires me to doodle other youtubers, so I'll possibly have more of them doodled for here in the future. I've drawn John Green of the Vlogbrothers, Craig Benzine/Wheezy Waiter and Mike Lombardo, we'll see who else I'll draw in the future.

This is a spastic comic day, I'm not sure which I like more spastically showing my entire day or focusing on a single moment or event. It depends on how interesting the event was, I try to have a balance of multiple varied events and one event.


Things of Interest

I have a Keek account, it's a video twitter, kind of. It doesn't have mobile support for all phone carriers, Apple and Android so far, so hopefully in coming months that will increase. 

I'd also like to say thank you to all new readers and who whoever linked the comic recently. If you check the 'Past 100 Days' link up top you'll be taken to archives that link to the first of every month and an image link for June 1 for the past 2 years. 

Warm Ups and Other Art
Hey, it's Magic Man, and he's talking! I could decide which I wanted to show more, him talking or eating, so I went with talking. I'm not entirely sure if he has skin I guess he wears gloves sometimes because his mouth is in his hand, but I have no idea what color it should be. The helmet is yellow and the mask is black. That's metal covering his neck and important ocular veins, but I  don't know what color his skin is. That is a real sentence he's saying if you're up to translating it. 

Other:
Commission Rates
100 Days on Facebook
My YouTube

1 comment:

  1. I love the first panel. Not your agony, but your depiction of it.

    Magic man is so cool! I'm not up for translating the sentence though...

    ReplyDelete