Hey! I really don't have much to say. Here Bryan is singing Pet Names again, it's not his only song, but one of his original songs I remember the lyrics to so I can post them instead of him singing someone copyrighted that I don't have the approval to reproduce in comic! With me cooking then eating something else, I do that all the time. I'll make a main course item but no sides at like...11pm but I still need to eat, so I'll make a sandwich. It's so idiotic. And that painting in the second panel? I hate it and need to stop drawing it in the comic. It's not easy to re-create.
I had an issue with that jacket, it's purple so I was struggling if it should be a warm or cool grey, one of the flaws in a grayscale comic. And Karl doesn't look like himself, artist fault.
--
But hey, you can check this out! It's drawing the doodle that will be posted with the comic, I filmed it and it has great music while the drawing grows :D Click through to youtube for an easier way to watch it and proper framing.
Also over the weekend I was able to get to Long Division's last show at the Jewish Mother Backstage. I took photos of them as of the other band, The Late Virginia Summers. You can find them here
Warm Ups and Other Art
That drawing of Alphabet in all it's vibrant glory. Seriously though, check out that video, the drawing took 40 minutes to complete but the video is just over 10. and the music is awesome!
Other:
Commission Rates
100 Days on Facebook
My YouTube


Not a bad day, and nicely drawn as usual!
ReplyDeleteI like the drawing of Alphabet! She so cute and the colors rock.