I like my experiment in the panels on this page but I don't feel it's completely successful. I think a gutter around the inter 'circle' would have made it a stronger visual, and if it were an actual circle, I have a compass I just didn't have it with me while working on this page.
I turned the previous incarnation of this post into a 'making of' style post to keep this from looking too cluttered. I'm still interested in filming me working on a page, I just need to make the time.
Things of Interest
Seeing Ira Glass at the Chrysler was pretty amazing and it
was great to run into some friends while out too. Ira is so pumped and
energetic on the podcast but seeing just how much he gesticulates while
talking was adorable and awesome. I was with it the entire show from his
dark opening, literally, they turned off pretty much all the lights and
he presented his intro, through to the questions at the end. I had
none, which was fine, it was just a wonderful experience and I'd listen
to him on stage, again in a heart beat.
Warm Ups and Other Art
Zilch. But if you're into dA, I've been posting the sketches from here over there so you can find that here.
Other:
Commission Rates
100 Days on Facebook
My YouTube

The composition of this is really cool, I think it turned out well!
ReplyDelete