Wednesday, October 26, 2011

June 20, 2011

I got this page done in pretty much record time. Even after going to class and BSing while working it was done by 8:30 and I didn't start it until noon which is pretty great.

Having an existential crisis before going to sleep sucks. It was pretty miserable.

On the wall is my site, the squares on the left represent the navigational buttons and this was page 4, each button was a link. Some to off site real websites, others to the other pages of the project. What made this assignment shit is we had to build the code for the site in Text Edit, the computers are equipped with DreamWeaver so I don't see why we couldn't learn a functional program and maybe code from there (do you write code in DW? I assume you can) but it was a stupid shit project.  And yes, I am wrapped in a blanket in the middle of summer. It's how I roll.
The real buttons used were pulled from this mammoth of a post - read the description so you can understand why I did this. Multiple hours of work.

This weekend I made Pepperoni Wrapped Chicken Breast, learn how here
Lawrence's Dairy:An Illustrated Journal
This is my extended project for Drawing Studio, once I get the world set up I'll be able to run through pages and stories faster when everything is established. But here's page 1 and a pin-up I'm working on.



Page 1 needs the background addressed but this is a good start for it. If you can't read what I wrote tell me, I'll transcribe it. Fun fact: that's my left hand handwriting. Because I'm that awesome, I can write like a 2nd grader with my off hand!

Ooh! Check out these 2 keeks I made while working.
Right hand - Left hand -- Proof I did that shit with my left hand! unf!

Well, I have a collograph plate to work on a bit before going to bed so I'm off!
Here's a picture of my first plate, I've added more glue to it since this picture.

I've shared a ton of things, does this make up for posted idiotically late on Monday?

Also, here's that rain video I told you I made, I forgot to link it. It's short.
Other:
Commission Rates
100 Days on Facebook
My YouTube

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done comic. The last panel makes me sad and I definitely know what you're talking about in it.

    Lawrence! <3 I like his letter, and the art.

    Your plate looks really cool.

    ReplyDelete