Thursday, February 17, 2011

September 5


Notes: Borjo! I think this is one of the few angles of Borjo that hasn't really been used in the comic, but I'm not 100% sure. Carl used to work at Borjo many years ago, but he's moved  on, he doesn't have a job, he has a career, you know, his salary is calculated on the yearly not the hourly. Swank? I know. That's Bones behind him because he hung out with Bones while he was visiting, but it was great to see him. Carl was good peoples, his leaving was sad, but I'm happy for him.

In other news, nothing really, I've just been watching Community, and I wrote a thing yesterday about not hating on Valentine's Day. Check it out, if you want, I guess. I really don't have anything to say. I'll take this moment to pimp Seamonster, I grabbed the digital album from his site the other day, great purchase. Well, I purchased Two Bones, I'll grab the other one sooner or later.

Here, another stupid doodle.



Hitler was based off of something someone said during Rhetoric of the Graphic Novel, I really don't remember why were were talking about Hitler and Where's Waldo but that happened. Looking at the date, this happened during one of our last classes when were were talking about Berlin by Jason Lutes, it made sense at the time, apparently. The figure on the right is a figure/character I'd doodled during Art History, I don't remember how I wanted to use him, I use aspects of this figure base for real drawings or when I'm thumbnailing, not too often, it doesn't have any weight to it so using this would throw off what I'm trying to draw too much. 

See you tomorrow.
Commission Rates on dA
100 Days on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment