Monday, February 14, 2011

September 2


Notes:Classes. Really nothing special. Picnic at Hanging Rock is such a slow and dull movie, why Pagano, why???

I also kind of hate myself for doing this much for the image, I mean it does look pretty damn fantastic, but it was time consuming. Sorry my handwriting look kind of stupid.

You know what today is? It's my Gramma's birthday! I look forward to giving her a call to wish her a well one. And it's also some no-name holiday that I'm indifferent to: Statehood Day for Arizona and Oregon. Have a good statehood day, I guess?

I don't have much to say about my weekend. It was low key, I did homework, really, nothing happened. I did draw a random comic for Joe Hunter, a dA/internet associate. Dig it

This was all born out of a terrible pun. I don’t know if his characters would tell this pun, but as soon as I thought of it I had to draw it.

Inked with Faber-Castell sepia pens, I don’t know how white it looks, this monitor I’m on is shit so the paper looks kind of yellow to me.

These are Garth’s parents from Joe’s Mini-comic Ships and Dips, which he’s posting on his site Ghostbucket. Check it out!

Note: I didn’t forget her details, my logic is that at home, she wouldm’t she wear her armor.


Commission Rates on dA
100 Days on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. I like all the little people and their expressions... and the "this shit's not art" made me giggle.

    Happy birthday to your Gramma!

    Ohhh that pun was indeed corny. Cute comic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was a random cyclops guy in our class?! I missed that.

    ReplyDelete