Wednesday, February 16, 2011
September 4
Notes:Sorry, the art here is relatively incomplete, I meant to have Mr. Irby behind us, but I wasn't able to get a reference for him when penciling this page, so he's not to be found. To my left is Danielle (hey, homie!) and on my right is Kaitlyn, but she's cut off more than I intended by the frame (sorry homie D:) ..(don't hate me D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:) Anywho, generic shirt on me and Danielle doesn't quite look herself (sorry! I've faild you both so much! *steps into Hampton Blvd at high noon*) Other things that need to be added are the rest of our bodies and some other details.
In recent news, apparently my photo teacher liked my first photo shoot, I'm going to watermark them then toss them up on flickr soon so you can see them. I'll even post my Artist Statement, because I had to write one.
In recent news, I drew this a few weeks ago
I think I'd found an old micron brush pen, but this is my reality, my wrists hurt. Both of them, typing sucks, drawing doesn't such too much, driving sucks. I had some dollar store bracers that I periodically wear, I don't know how much they help because my wrists still always hurt. My fingers hurt, it's really annoying. My fingers are wearing out on my as I type from a far from proper position, so I'm going to stop here and go home to eat some curry that I made with carrots and parsnips. Mmmhmm. Oh, the dudes on the right, random doodles, nobodies.
Commission Rates on dA
100 Days on Facebook
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment