Wednesday, February 9, 2011
August 30
Notes:Aspects of the art on this page are horrible, like my attempt at perspective on my leg. I can draw perspective, but I was rushing here, I just look like I have a swollen, dirty foot, it's kind of gross. Jon also has a gigantic head here, sorry Jon!
The Fall is a fantabulous movie, go watch it and love the vibrancy of it. It's also a unique way to tell a story, I feel as if I've spoken about it before, but I'm not too sure.
this is another comic in Jon's house, I guess I should give that an official tag...
Hey! You apparently like my art work, check out these!
I drew them in Col-erase blue pencil and they were inked with an old Micron brush-pen. I attempted to draw my character Icarus at the top of the page, I failed, he ended up looking much more like Michael Jackson :( The shaded bald dude is just some random black dude. The goat-unicorn was a random doodle, but I like him I'm working on a story/world with him. He talks! He walks on all fours and on two hooves, insanity. That world has magic and he rolls around with a mute who's a magical and wears a Daft Punk-esque mask.
Commission Rates on dA
100 Days on Facebook
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I like your goat-unicorn! And the bald dude's expression is great.
ReplyDelete