Monday, February 7, 2011
August 29
Notes: It's a Sunday! Cheesus though, we're getting mighty close to the end of these.
Here's Brian's Mom, considering I'm not using last names here we'll call her Mrs. H, and Sarah is the daughter/sister. They're both incredibly nice people and they're great to chat with. This is another comic where I think I should have slowed down when writing what happened, but I didn't, shame on me. I don't have much to say, it was the last Sunday before the start of the fall semester.
In recent news, I've purchased a few Daft Punk albums, I had a few stray tracks, but now I have full albums, eff yes! I love 'em. I also did some doodles over the weekend, but they're in super huge PSD format and not nice and small for the Internet png format, I'll get around to changing that over so I can share that.
Random fact: this should be the 22nd or 23rd comic tagged with 'borjo'. I'm not 100% sure on the number because one of those tags should be a colored winter break comic, those are and aren't canon so I'm not quite counting them in tag count.
In the meantime, take this doodle from this afternoon:
Drinking while doing homework. Note: I have 2 plaid hats, one made out of felt and this one with wool fuzzies inside, the puffs at the bottom of the hat represent the wool fuzzies. And yes, Happy Hour wine at Borjo, yes! I drank a bottle of pinot grigio while I did some homework, it made it more fun. And bagels with hummus, delicious. Grill or toast those suckers, slather them in hummus, enjoy!
See you tomorrow
Commission Rates on dA
100 Days on Facebook
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Yay chatting comic!
ReplyDeleteI really like the extra pic... it's not what I do but I can see that it would be a fun way to do homework for some people (my boyfriend included)