Friday, January 7, 2011

Wrong Mascots?

Bigger On Flickr
During my sophomore year of college I learned that the mascot for Harvard was the Fighting Pilgrim, and I thought it looked stupid. This is pretty much as 'political' cartoon about the two schools. Big Blue's shirt changes because I drew it wrong and for whatever reason I failed at just inking a basketball jersey three times, so it changes for represent different aspect of ODU.

I don't hate the coloring, or the minor cell-shade, it helps and the page looks a hell of a lot better than it would of had I not added it.

So, classes start tomorrow for me, and Monday for everyone not in a Saturday class. I look forward to it, I also look forward to seeing all of my friends who've been away or whom I haven't had the chance to hang out with. Thursday night was full of fun times and I have something great I'll have to pay forward when I can afford to.


Comics will return to normal posting on Monday, okay I love you, bye bye!
Notes:
Commission Rates on dA

No comments:

Post a Comment