Thursday, January 13, 2011
August 14
Notes:I hate this page. I redrew it about three times, the paper wasn't about to be erased and drawn on again so I'm kind of stuck with a page I'm not super proud of.
But yeah, I went on a cruise to Bermuda. My original plan had been to have extra pages for the Cruise period, but I fell so fucking far behind I scrapped that idea, when I publish I might have those comics as a part of the supplementary material, I mean, more happened these days than that I show by far.
Some marvels of cruise ship were the Day of the Week tags in the elevators. The floor of every elevator had a metal plate that told passengers, and crew I presume, what day of the week it was. At first it seemed silly, but when I got home I straight up missed them. Below the top decks of a cruise ship it's easy for time to just pass, it's perpetually the same time inside. Restaurants were different food, but the lighting is more or less the same. The bars have different themes at night and kick children out at 10 for the younger crowds and 1am for the under 21 crowd. Alcohol was all pretty free flowing and drinks were made from a pleasantly heavy hand. The first day was quiet, we got on the ship relatively late, dinner was served about two hours after we were on the ship. My brothers, Shani and I spent the evening exploring the ship and hanging out. Shani is Migue's girlfriend.
--
In recent news, I started a new tumblr blog with my homie ScoopsTMK, we co-manage Creepy Jesus Babies because Baby Jesus is freakin' terrifying. I still need to find a really good Old Man Jesus Baby, but there are plenty still out there on the Internet that deserve to be shared. I almost want to get one for the Virgin, she's horrifying, but still not as horrifying as Baby Jesus. I thank my Art History classes for sharing these terrifying malformed painted babies with me and inspiring me to find more. This is such an inside joke...
Commission Rates on dA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment