Wednesday, January 19, 2011

August 18



 Cruises are an interesting aspect of culture because it's almost as if the ship's crew is doing the wrong thing by letting passengers have a minute's rest. There are activities back to back, hour to hour from about 6am until the following 2am. There are classes such as towel-animal folding or morning yoga. There are comedian shows, ice shows, and food forever. Activities all the time, it was nice to take this day to just read and relax.

Other things I did on the cruise that didn't make the comic: We saw a comedian one night, he was pretty good, and there was a dance thing set to showtunes which was pretty enjoyable. I really never spoke about the food much, like I said on the first page for the cruise, I might release a Cruise Mini that goes over every day, I dunno though.

Art I really like from today's page: the snowing 'Z's.

--

In recent news, I believe that button on the left takes you to the Facebook page, I haven't modified the signature for the comic but I will and I'll add the link there soon. I went to my first creative writing class with John McManus today, that was enjoyable. I look forward to continuing in the class. Tuesday was also the first night of fencing club practice, it was a pretty good night, 2 new members which is always great.

I'll see all of you lovelies tomorrow!
Notes:
Commission Rates on dA

I am sorry to announce that for the duration of my winter break the comic will only update Tuesday and Thursday with new pages. Monday, Wednesday and Friday I will be posting something else, something special. I don't think I'll have dedicated access to a scanner over break, but I will try to have enough comics so there's less of a jarring difference over break. One week after classes start up again and I can finagle some scanner time, I'll get the rest of the comic up, no worries!

No comments:

Post a Comment