Tuesday, January 11, 2011
August 12
Firstly: Happy 1/11/11! I look forward to seeing the 1/11/11 1:11:11 screen caps, and again in November. Because I'm one of those dorks.
And so we're at a staple of my visits to Reston, midnight breakfasts at Amphora's. This was the first time when it wasn't just me and Alex L; Alex Swan his girlfriend, was there. It was fine. I remember chatting about the comic and catching up with Swan who I honestly hadn't spoken to since high school. This was a late night, I think we were there until about 3, ridiculous.
Swan's shirt says: Yes, I have BREASTS - I have no clue what was on her shirt that night, but why not have that on a shirt.
Okay, you know the Xzibit meme "yo dawg-" I just thought of this one "Yo dawg, I heard you like breasts, so I put breasts on her breasts so you can check ous breasts while looking at breasts!" Picture a chick with massive boobs with a drawing or a photo of boobs over her own boobs. I kind of want to see that image, not because I dig on breasts, but because it's absolutely ludicrous and makes me giggle.
--
My class yesterday was fine, I spent my day doing pretty much nothing. I seriously need a job, I need something to fill up my empty afternoons with. I'm doing more writing now, mostly for creative writing, but it's still a nice change of pace from filling my time with drawing by writing. I'm also re-reading Batman: The Long Halloween, I forgot just how much I loved the art here.
Commission Rates on dA
I am sorry to announce that for the duration of my winter break the comic will only update Tuesday and Thursday with new pages. Monday, Wednesday and Friday I will be posting something else, something special. I don't think I'll have dedicated access to a scanner over break, but I will try to have enough comics so there's less of a jarring difference over break. One week after classes start up again and I can finagle some scanner time, I'll get the rest of the comic up, no worries!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

My favorite bits are the talking bubble and the t-shirts.
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about having a lot of time to just do nothing...