Wednesday, January 5, 2011

August 3 Throwback

Original August 3

 This was actually a pretty fast coloring job, about an hour and a half, so I'm getting faster and a bit better. It still needs practice, but I like this page a lot more than the first few pages I colored, exception is July 3, that page is the shiznit. This is technically the same camo jacket I wore before, I just figured out different brush settings to try for coloring it, not 100 percent there, but I like this a bit more than the original page.

New visitors, welcome. Thank you for checking out my comic, I hope you like it! All new pages start next week. Tomorrow is another old page recolored and Friday is an old stupid comic colored.

In recent news I start classes this Saturday, I'm returning to Norfolk today and I'm a piece of shit for not finishing Christmas gifts. I've done little drawing all break so I'm going to work on preping more comics for the rest of the week, I'm going to work on The Rise Up pieces and hopefully have those all done by next week, let's see how industrious I really am.  Hasta manana, lovelies!
If there's no comic I decided to go out for my last night in Reston and something will be here later. If not, I'll see you tomorrow. Tomorrow's comic will be posted from Norfolk, I'm driving back today so there will be a bit of radio silence, except for tumblr, that's queued for days.
Notes:
Commission Rates on dA

1 comment:

  1. The jacket coloring is especially cool!

    Best wishes with your new classes, I started mine yesterday n.n

    ReplyDelete