Monday, January 10, 2011
August 11
Notes: Hey, another comic where I'm not wearing a shirt, rock on! I like not wearing shirts, drawing myself not wearing a shirt, not so much. But yeah, I really haven't read many of these since I wrote them and I barely pay attention when I ink, I went on a cruise.The cruise as pretty swank, buying things for the cruise sucked. I dislike clothes shopping, truth.
Welcome back if you haven't been reading actively. I had my first class on Saturday and go to my second class today, right on, you know. I did Hourlies for Wednesday, January 5th, check them out on flickr - click 'original' for easiest reading size. I drew mine one panel per hour, but 2 panels per hour works out a bit better for story telling purposes
That drive from Norfolk to Reston and vice versa? Here is in it the hourlies! Hourlies are a comic about every hour someone is awake for a day. February 1st is the 'official' Hourly Comic Day, check it out here or here. I've draw them in the past and I've been thinking about drawing them again, so I whipped up some that night. I also have some doodles and sketches from break to post, I'll get those up soon.
Commission Rates on dA
Labels:
alone,
August,
bra,
extra comics,
no clothes,
no hat,
out,
shopping,
whining
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I hate clothes shopping too (especially bra and pants shopping)
ReplyDeleteRock your classes, Jasmine, you can do it! I'll try to do the same.