Friday, September 30, 2011

June 9, 2011


Things of Interest
Nothing of interest, I'm too sleepy.

Here, I'm reading a poem that I wrote back in 2009 for a class. This is one of my early videos before I figured shit out for better editing. VI-DE-OOOOOOOO!!

But I will share the most amazing thing I saw today. I was rocking out to whatever was playing on my mp3 player on my way to class. I pass by this chick wearing a shirt with a plunging neckline, and her phone is resting on her breast. I then realize she's talking. Her phone is on speaker, on her boob. It's a tittyphone! The thought still makes me giggle.

Tittyphone.

Warm Ups and Other Art

 I drew a werewolf dude a few months back. I wanted him to retain his human characteristics, so I drew his feral form next to his regular human self. Here again we see my infatuation with men's fashion of the late 19th-early 20th century. This dude has no name and has only been drawn once. I drew a different werewolf in some sketchbook that has wandered somewhere, I may scan it if I can find it.  Things to notice - he has Wile E. Coyote's feet, kind of. So yeah, a sketch. Enjoy!

Other:
**NEW!!!** Commission Rates on dA**new**
100 Days on Facebook
My YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment