2 of the photos I took at Alan's show! - Click Here and Click Here - I would have just put all of the photos up but they're on the broken computer and I did not feel like downloading all of them.
Things of Interest
I got my glasses finally delivered on Monday, but I don't have links. I'll wait until next week before I share more comics, music or YouTube channels. This gives me a break from thinking about them for you and it gives you more time to go back and enjoy my other links. The curry I made on Sunday was delicious. I had space enough to add a touch of unsweetened almond milk and it balanced the flavors perfectly. I base my curry on Yuko's recipe, which happens to be the first time I'd ever had curry. (which is different from curryed meat that my family would do. Roasting a cut of meat with curry seasoning and not making a stew out of it)
Warm Ups and Other Art
These are 3 of the characters for my Drawing Studio project comic. From left to right - Skulby, a grim reaper; Lawrence, a cursed goat; Magic Man, a cyclops. These were done about a week or so ago, they're both signed and dated. I didn't do a warm up today, low on time, so have some preliminary work for class. Design wise they've changed a bit but are recognizable.
See you on Friday!
Other:
**NEW!!!** Commission Rates on dA**new**
100 Days on Facebook
My YouTube



Sounds and looks like a fun day!
ReplyDeleteYay drawing studio comic! I like your character designs quite a bit...