Wednesday, September 14, 2011

June 2, 2011


 This day was packed wasn't it? I still have that project from Graphic Design, we had to make a 'book' of textures based on different typefaces. I didn't like it all that much. Here's part of that video I was editing, it got posted as 2 parts because it was disturbingly long. I'm still not on my laptop so I can't edit or post new videos, which I'm quite saddened by but hopefully soon I'll be back to posting thoughts on things verbally and not just posting comics from the summer. (And I just realized I drew the wrong shirt...oh well)

The song Bryan is singing he didn't actually sing that day, but ehhh... creative license? Here's a video from another day when he performed Pet Names, which is pretty much his most popular original song.

On the whiney artist front: This scanner is god awful, all of the lighter values seem to get eaten, I'm going to work at finishing my pages earlier so I can use a scanner in the art building which is a lot better than this one so hopefully soon there will be an improvement in the quality of the images I share.
--

Enjoy my greyscale warm up from Monday and I'll see you all on Friday.

Notes:
Commission Rates on dA
100 Days on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Wow, looks like a fun day! And the colors look good despite not being what you intended the scans to look like... Also, the tomfoolery pic made me smile.

    ReplyDelete