Friday, December 31, 2010

Step 1..


This is just a stupid thing I thought when I was in my Algebra class 2 years ago. I'm also hella glad that my work has improved, but is recognizable. It was much funnier two years ago, but I pretty much think that about all of these Friday comics... This comic has a much simpler coloring on it because I couldn't find my tablet pen, so I colored this with the touch pad, which was a bitch.

Happy New year, lovelies! Be safe! If you're going out check your local news and taxi services, many have free taxis to keep you from driving intoxicated. I'm sure your friends and families want you alive after ringing in the New Year, please don't become a statistic.

I listened to SMovieMakers with Kevin Smith and Richard Kelly while coloring this, it's amusing and incredibly enlightening on Donnie Darko and Southland Tales
Notes:
Commission Rates on dA

1 comment:

  1. *giggles* Ahhh I remember that song/video... good times. Cute comic.

    Happy new year, I hope 2011 is a great year for you!

    ReplyDelete