Thursday, December 30, 2010
August 9
Notes: I am pretty damn proud of this page. The lettering is better there than in the older pages, I didn't give myself enough space on the original pages for much re-writing, but it's neater at least. I really liked how I'd drawn Matt here but had originally drawn us too close to the same height, I'm a fair few inches shorter than he is, but it's worked out, I made myself shorter successfully.
Yaay, backgammon! I really do love this game and have had a few really great games. If I remember right one of the games I played with Matt this evening had been a great one. We were going to see a Buster Keaton movie at the Naro, but it was packed, we wouldn't have been able to sit together, so we bounced and wandered around instead. I think these events were better. Jeopardy and backgammon, I ought to be 86 instead of 22.
--
In recent news my phone is a little broken, if I'm lucky a replacement will arrive later today, if I'm less lucky I'll have a proper replacement on Monday. For those of you interested in a smartphone, avoid touch screens. I have the Palm Pixi and can't answer the phone, or do anything really, because the screen is cracked. Other then that I'm looking to go into DC for New Years Eve, I hope that plan works out.
Commission Rates on dA
I am sorry to announce that for the duration of my winter break the comic will only update Tuesday and Thursday with new pages. Monday, Wednesday and Friday I will be posting something else, something special. I don't think I'll have dedicated access to a scanner over break, but I will try to have enough comics so there's less of a jarring difference over break. One week after classes start up again and I can finagle some scanner time, I'll get the rest of the comic up, no worries!
Labels:
August,
backgammon,
board games,
cute guy,
Matt B,
Monday,
no hat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment