Wednesday, December 8, 2010
August 2
Notes:You know what, I apologize for how much there is to read on this page. I generally feel as if whatever I write for each page is a lot as is, so I like to avoid having an active speech bubble, but seriously, I'm sorry about this. I really like how I did my eyebrows for this page, they work out for the emotion. I also really like seeing this page and yesteday's page side by side because this is all of the same location, on my couch in the apartment.
Umm.. I know I addressed this before, one of the first days I addressed my being a twitterpated idjit, but a mini life spoiler I'm on my own. I hate it and "self-medicate" because it's more interesting then remembering and thinking about the fact that I'm alone. Hell, my most recent (as of writing this) facebook status was lyrics to 'datelss losers' by reel big fish, because that's how I feel sometimes. I am interested in a dude, a friend to make matters worse, but I assume it's a pms crush so I want to see how I feel post-ms. I like not having relationship drama, but I have more than enough personal, mental-just-in-my-head drama to make up for getting into a lover's spat with another human being.
That said, I hate how deserate I sound, I proverbally slap myself in the face for being so self depricating.
Crooked Little Vein was a great book. All sorts of silliness, I had waaay too much fun spending the day just reading it. If you already like Warren Ellis' writing, this book is a great addition to his comic works. The Warren Ellis filter on life is too much fun.
--
In recent news, I played some backgammon, which makes in appearance in a future comic, today, and I lopped off all of my hair, pretty much. It's black-dude long/chick short. I've been wanting to cut my hair again, needing to really, for a few weeks now, I'm happy I did today. I'm not dying it anymore, for a few months at least, it's just short now. I'm happier with it being this short, I don't care about taking care of it anymore. Also, my friends like it short, these same friends also encourage me to go a '70's style afro which is more work than I want to put into my hair, but I still appreciate their opinions. I'm also getting used to having short hair once more. Every time I cut it, roughly 4-5 times a year, it takes some getting used to, having it so short again. Maybe, given that I own a slipper set, I'll keep my hair trimmed more often, monthly or so, that way I look the same all the time, more or less. Something to think about.
Well, later days, I'll see you tomorrow!
Commission Rates on dA
I am sorry to announce that for the duration of my winter break the comic will only update Tuesday and Thursday with new pages. Monday, Wednesday and Friday I will be posting something else, something special. I don't think I'll have dedicated access to a scanner over break, but I will try to have enough comics so there's less of a jarring difference over break. One week after classes start up again and I can finagle some scanner time, I'll get the rest of the comic up, no worries!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The "giddy git" Jasmine drawing is so cuuute!
ReplyDelete