Tuesday, December 7, 2010

July 31


Notes: Man, This was an okay day. I enjoy hanging out with Cheli and co.  Here are Liz and David. I think Cheli's brother Terence was here and another friend James this night, but I wanted a different sort of panel then another bird's-eye-view, even though I have heard good things about the b-e-v pages.

This is one of the few times I smoke in comic, I was in the midst of quitting, but had a moment of weakness before I gave up on quitting before I quit again. I quit, then quit quitting, then I quit again! I heard you like quitting, so I hooked you up so you could quit while you quit and you're quitting while you're quitting!
:ahem:

Man, I'm tired, I'm not sure if sleep issues are a side effect of smoking cessation or if it's because I'm going in and out of being depressed. Well, having just looked it up, insomnia is a side effect of quitting smoking, maybe tonight I won't try to sleep. I decide I've been up late enough, but my mind and body are not in agreement about when I should go to sleep, nor how long I should sleep. I don't know when I'm asleep or not, so I'll figure it out sooner or later. Hopefully sooner. Ugh. And this weather. Winter does not help anything. And I'm irritated, tumblr's been down intermittently for the past few days, and now it's down again. Bah humbug.

Umm, comic time...Umm, I can't think of much to say, it was annoying not having a dedicated phone that weekend, fucking lightening. This is from the storm from Friday's comic, the one that flooded everything. Bah.

Hmm, onto the inking in this comic, these pages are being completed much closer to their posting dates so the inking is a bit different. I'm happy that the text should be more legible more often from here to the end of the comic, aside from on pages I inked over the summer, and there are other differences in how things are inked. Hell, I think in the execution of today's page, trying to figure out how to have 4 people situated and have them more or less equally addressed on the page shows my improvement. Yup.

wow, I just realized I forgot to shade in David's eyebrows...I'll fix that on the original page soonish. He doesn't look that much like he should, I drew his head to wide. I really like who Liz and Cheli came out here. 

Little is going on here, I made some pretty delicious spaghetti and meat sauce Monday night. Yeah..see you all tomorrow, I guess. And thanks for reading, it seriously makes me happy, makes my eyes rain, too even.

Commission Rates on dA

I am sorry to announce that for the duration of my winter break the comic will only update Tuesday and Thursday with new pages. Monday, Wednesday and Friday I will be posting something else, something special. I don't think I'll have dedicated access to a scanner over break, but I will try to have enough comics so there's less of a jarring difference over break. One week after classes start up again and I can finagle some scanner time, I'll get the rest of the comic up, no worries!

1 comment: