Wednesday, September 22, 2010
June 8
Notes: This was really dramatic, the whole banana falling thing freaked me the fuck out. I really was really close to getting hit, I didn't see it, I sensed it as comic book-y as it sounds. And oh, the days of taking myself out for lunch, those were some good days. I treated myself quite nicely over the summer, if not me when who would?
Those cereal boxes? I love 'em. I'd like to think I was inspired by an early-ish Johnny Wander page where Ananth is eating something called 'sugar bombs' or something similar. "Kid Crack" might be my favorite box title though. No lie.
--
I'm going to see what I can do about size issues, I thought the pages would open in a new tab/window if you clicked on them, that's not happening. They're a bit bigger to make reading a little easier, but not as big as they're supposed to be. I'm going to see if I can make the viewing window wider so the pages fit better. Hopefully that works, if not, I'll try another layout. : I hope this worked out better, for now. I need to go back and replace some of these pages, they're dirty and not fully shaded, but they are up and things should be much more legible now. I think I might size the pages down a little bit, but I do like how wide they are and I want my variably shitty hand writing to be read.
Labels:
button hat,
cute guy,
food shopping,
June,
lunch,
out,
public,
spoof products,
strangers,
surprise,
Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i like the new black & white blog layout - nice & clean
ReplyDeleteThis page is really cute. Yay for treating yourself to lunch, not so yay for being attacked by bananas!
ReplyDeleteSUGAR BOMBS!!!! i remember those from calvin and hobbes :) your expression in the second panel is priceless, wish i could have been there to it fro reals
ReplyDelete