Monday, September 27, 2010
June 11
Notes:Ooh, bad art day D: But woot! Alex is here! For the unintiated, Alex, aka Ficus, is my best guy* friend, I've known him since high school and he hasn't been down to visit in two years, friggin' wanker... But this is the beginning of his visit comics! Yaay! And look multiple panels! Yeah, those don't happen too often, savor them. Savor the juxtaposed images Mr. McCloud - juxtaposed these may be, they're still stand alone instances...
Umm....I hope you had a good weekend, mine was a lot less stressful then last weekend was, I'll tell you what.
--
So, this happened: The lass in the fourth panel goes to the same university as Alex. I go to ODU in her home town. I know a ton of hipster types and queer types and people who balk at the idea that they're 'normal'. Well, I'm at borjo this past Friday, the 24th or whatever and I happen to meet her sister. I end up spending another random extra late Friday night on the porch smoking and chatting.
My life has become quite interesting since leaving high school and coming to ODU. I may not always like the school and definitely not their policies, but I do love the people I've met.
--
*When I originally wrote that I called him my 'gay' friend and not my 'guy' friend. I decided I needed to share that with all you lovely people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Looks like an eventful day!
ReplyDeleteIt's good that you've met people you can connect with there.
Haha, nice almost-typo. I do that all the time.