
Notes: So, this is the first day of 100 Days, enjoy my shitty introduction :D I really don't think there's much that needs to be said that isn't covered in the first panel, more or less. I hope you enjoy my trip down memory lane as I relive my summer through my comics. It took me a few comics to figure out how I wanted things to look and feel, the third is my actually 'first' day.
Anyway, I'll see you here tomorrow from a few days shy of 100 days ago :) Also, this will only update Monday-Friday, if you're interested in seeing other things in this space on the weekend, I'm sure I can find something to post.
Dammit, Jazz, why must you read all the comics I read? And get swag from them, too... My jealousy over that bag knows no bounds.
ReplyDeletehaha, it's because I decide to spend money on swag instead of more art supplies and things. I still need to fix this page though, it should look this grainy, will try scanning differently and replacing this image, it bothers my eyes.
ReplyDeleteWow, how did I JUST find this? anyway, read them all and will continue to keep reading. Your drawing is pretty damn awesome, my friend.
ReplyDeleteAs I said before (or did I?) good intro!
ReplyDeleteThe Girl with the Dragon Tattoo was a cool movie, I didn't read the book though.